Thursday, May 28, 2009

THE CULLENS



THE CULLEN
S,
The Vampires, The Olympic Coven, The CULLEiNS,

or whatever name you'd call us - you can't change the fact that we're a
family bonded by the university that brought us together. We may not talk that often to one another, we may not know each other that much, but one thing's for sure, we won't let things be this way forever. We would surely do something to strengthen this family we have.

It started with Alice and Emmett, Eunice and Ben, respectively. It was the 28th of April, past 11PM when the vampire talk has begun. See this page to know how it went: PAGE 2959. And as days pass by, our number has increased. Lein became a part of us, and she had to choose between Bella and Rosalie. I
t had taken a long argument before I finally agreed that she could be Alice, and I had to be Bella. Errrr. She threatened me that she would take Edward away from me! Why would I want that??? And then Rosalie came. It was really Ben who suggested that Ate Jen should take the role of Rosalie. I wonder why? :)) Days passed by and Shin was already included in the group. He became Jasper. He had no choice, he doesn't want to be Carlisle. (Trivia: Shin became Jasper during those times that he was still teasing Lein with that destiny and fate thingy. haha.) Actually, I don't know who came next. Maybe it was Mark, who became Carlisle. To be honest, I think he was somehow forced to be the dad of the group because Edward's slot is not free that time. I mean, I refuse to have Edward in the group. :)) And then, we had Wendy and Krizz, who became Renesmee and Esme, respectively. Mygaaaawd. I had a daughter? Hahaha. Anyway, let's go on. Kuya Xtian appeared out of nowhere. Haha, kidding. I was already searching for Edward that time, and I could still remember that I've put "wanted: edward cullen" in my siggy. Gawwwd. I'm crazy. Haha. Shin and I were then talking about the search for Edward in FU, and stuffs. I don't know how to narrate this, but definitely, it ended in Kuya Xtian taking the role of Edward. And teneeeen. The Cullen Family is already complete.

So, today's May 28, 2009. It's our 1st monthsary, since the vampire talk has begun. I know that some of us really haven't got the chance to talk with the other vampires in this group, but I
hope that there will come a time wherein we could be complete, and we could know each other more than just friends, but a family.




Happy 1st Monthsary guys!

You know I LOVE YOU soooo much. :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment