Wednesday, May 06, 2009

AN INTRODUCTION

Waaa. An introduction? I don't even really know how to introduce myself well. But, okay, let me try.

Eu-niz Sillan isn't my real name. How did I get it? It's a long story, and I won't even waste any minute just to tell you here. :p Ooops, sorry for that. I'm just a little bit lazy to let you know. I'm not that talkative, as you may assume. I'm a shy type of person, though it isn't quite obvious. But I love being real, I love being who I really am. Pretending is not out of my league, though. I'm also fond of it, but only when I needed to. Why have I decided to make this blog? Errr. I don't know. I just got inspired by lein's, and there, I made mine too.

That's all for now. Watch out for my revelations here, when time comes. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment