Thursday, May 07, 2009

This isn't a love story. ;)

THIS ISN'T A LOVE STORY
/edited - May 17/


My second post.Weeee. I don't know what to put here. Should I say anything? I can't tell you my love story, because I don't have any. I can't tell you how's my heart now, because it has gone somewhere looking for the right one. LOL. But anyway, I'll just tell you random things.

Four years ago, I met my 1st love, but I'll never mention his name here. :D He made me smile, he made me laugh, he brought colors to my life. But then of course, he was also able to make me cry, to make me mad, and to make me feel like giving up. The funny thing is, we're never really close friends. We always argue, we always fight - for unreasonable reasons. He was always teasing me, and I seldom fight back. Months have passed, and I eventually admitted to myself that I'm in love with him. I tried to avoid the feeling, I tried to forget him, I tried to keep myself away from him. But there are just these circumstances that fate is bringing to my life.

One time, we had an argument. I can't recall what's the cause of it, but I'm too sure that it isn't a big deal. We weren't talking to each other for many weeks then. But one afternoon, while I was cleaning the room & arranging the chairs, someone approached me. He said sorry, and that was all i could remember.

There's also this situation wherein we were teasing, and running for each other. And when I managed to stop running, he approached me from the back and held me within his arms. I guess he has done that so that I'd lose the game. But the way he was holding was more like a hug. Which made me feel awkward inside, and made my heart changed it's beat.

There's this another moment that we weren't talking for almost a month. And by that time, I could really tell myself that I'm already over him. Until one time, while I was seating on my chair, he approached and sat beside me. *I mean, really beside me, on the same chair. Errrrr. How I hate him for doing that. And then all the feelings that I thought were already gone came back, it just a moment like that.

Since we're graduating that time, the month of March is not a month of classes anymore. Instead, it's a month of staying in the room, or in the gym. The succeeding days in the 2nd week of March affected me alot. It may seem so funny, but to tell you, those were the days when he keep on bugging me about some stuffs -- telling me that he loves me, asking me whether he's still the one I like or not, calling me *honey*, shouting to everyone that I'm his girlfriend, teasing me about sweet stuffs for a change [*bec. he used to tease me just to make me feel angry and hurt*], and giving me little *accidental hugs. How will I forget those days that seemed to be a dream come true for me? But then again, in the end, I found out why he was doing those things. He and my bestfriend had a deal. I lose the game again.

Since then, we haven't talked anymore, as far as I could remember. We haven't even had any conversation durng the Graduation mass and the Graduation itself. A painful goodbye, I guess.

A year had passed after that, and someone texted me. I don't know who this person was because his number wasn't registered to my phone. So I asked that person, and he replied, "I'm spiderman". The conversation went on, and eventually, I was able to find out who he was. It's HIM. For 3 consecutive days, we're texting each other all day and all night long. *Sometimes i'm being too exaggerated. Waaaa. I don't want to go on with this anymore. I know what happened next, and it would be better if you don't get any information about it anymore. :D


This isn't a love story. It's a blog of random stuffs. :))
And mind you, that was the story of my past, I'm not in love with that person anymore. Even though I'd admit that I do believe in the saying, "first love never dies..."


0 comments:

Post a Comment