Monday, November 02, 2009

my life would suck without you (:

the title is not really connected with this blog post. haha. i just feel like making it the title of this post since it is currently playing on my blog. ((: and, im knda getting LSS of it. ((:

oh, anyway, here's my real post. haha. so basically, i should be writing this on my journal. but then, i think it would be easier if i'd type it first, and then transfer it on my journ. ((:

i hate this 4-day sembreak. why? oh well, friday served as my rest day - a rest from all the school stuffs during the past weeks. saturday? there'd been a strong wind that morning. and it made me feel like err, how can we go to the province with that bad weather? but then, thank God the weather turned well after few hours. we stayed in Nueva Ecija til Sunday afternoon, which made me unproductive since I can't do any project at all. I have my laptop with me, but hey, how can I do something if we keep on walking from house to house to visit our relatives? And then Sunday night, we arrived home by 11 PM. I feel so worn out and tired. And that made me feel like dropping on my bed and sleep. Oh well, I really did.

and now. monday morning. idk how to make all the requirements done. :| how i really
hate it. why do we need to be bombarded with this school stuffs when we should be spending our time for the all souls&saints day? yeah. i am thankful enough coz we have the 4-day break. but then, with lots of requirements to be finished in that short period of time, should i still be grateful for that? :/


0 comments:

Post a Comment