Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Year-end Post

So it's the 31st of December, and tomorrow's gonna be another year. That's why I've decided to update my blog and make this year-end post. Well, this is only a brief thing about how my year went, and I shall say that most of the vital events are not posted here. But then, be sure not to miss anything. (;


#January~
I have experienced my first Prom night. Haha. Well, that wasn't really a memorable one, since I had something broken that time. I don't want to elaborate on things much, since that was a part of the past which I do not really want to look back on. Lol. Haha. So let us proceed to the next month.

#February~
What happened here? Wall bash. i couldn't recall a thing. Haha. Could we pass on this? :P

#March~
My Junior life ended. A lot of struggles had been experienced, but then, glad that we [as a class] was able to survive it all. (;

#April~
Another year was added to my age. Lol. Haha. Turned sweet sixteen. :)) I'm not used to celebrating birthdays in an extravagant way, so it was only spent with my parents, and we had a dinner. And that's as far as i could remember. :P And of course, this is the month when I joined Friendstertalk university, and the month "The Cullens" was formed. How could i ever forget that? :P

#May~
Vacation was spent for my review for the Entrance Exams. Oh well, I haven't really concentrated on that. Haha. Challenges were on this month, and a lot more in between. New friends were met, and this is the month my blogger account was made. :P

#June~
This is the month were a lot of things occurred, i guess. So let's begin with the foundation of Tropang Kalye. Haha. That was dated on the 8th of June, past 12 midnight. :P Era & I was supposed to be only transferring to another group, yet, we ended up creating a new one. :P Next highlight was about *someone* who left the country. Haha. He was a special person, so I'd think I have to include him here. :P I'll never forget the night I knew that he already left, because i felt my heart really was breaking that time. However, as days passed by, I realized that this occurrence was the closure I needed. & that was the thing that made me realize that things in the past couldn't really be back again, for the second or nth time. Oh, and yes. I think i shall include him here too. The reason why I was able to make it through. [partly, I shall say] This was also the month I met this person, and I don't really regret that I met him. And yes, he has taken part in changing my life this 2009.

#July~
After the long June, I can't recall anything about July. Hahaha. Too bad, I guess. :))

#August~
Buwan na Wika. So the hell what? Haha. I just feel like mentioning it. :P TK's already 2 months old, and counting. I was really glad i had this group.

#September~
One thing I'll never forget about this month is the bonding I had with my 4-year best friend. And another thing is the haircut I've had, which I regretted. Haha. And of course, my mom's birthday. Why? Because I really had a hard time choosing her a gift. So i ended up with a Bear Cuddler stuff. & that is so embarrassing since she thought i bought that for myself. :))

#October~
Ohyeah. Halloween. haha. No, not really. I guess this is the month when we had our field trip[well, the best that I've had.:P] & the really memorable retreat. As far as I could remember, this is one of the busy months I had. Haha.

#November~
Darn that CAT camping. I had my skin burned. Haha. JK. My color just got a li'l darker. ((: And what else? Wallbash. Why can't my memory work well? o.O

#December~
So what's with this month? Haha. Paskuhan. I'll never ever forget this last paskuhan i have had as a HS student. Though conflicts arose, I'm still glad 'bout it. And of course, the stay I had in the province. Xmas was celebrated there, and I'm as contented as always. :P Had fun really with my relatives, esp. with my cousins, nephews, and nieces. Haha. & my Xmas has really been complete. :P And what else? yeah. Bankrupt. I have no money left with me. Everything's spent on clothes and gifts. Haha. 2009 ends with my wallet empty. ((: Pathetic truth. ((:


What kind of run-down was that? Haha. I don't even think that it makes sense. Oh well, just bear with it, 'kay? Haha. :P Goodbye twenty-o-nine, hello twenty-ten. (; So special persons in my life, thanks for making this year a memorable one. You've been a part of it, and I'm really thankful that you have been. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment