Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mom, Dad, This One's for You. :)

It's been almost a year since I've made the decision to leave DLSU for San Beda College. It wasn't an easy choice, but now I could see that it is indeed worth it...


Being a Dean's Lister is a great feeling, but being one of those who belonged on top of the list is more than what anyone could really ask for. God knows how grateful I am for all the blessings that He has given me. He has made me see the beauty in every heartbreak and made me realize that there's always a reason for everything. 

But this is not where it ends. The qualifying exam for Accountancy students last March 28 marked another uncertain point in my life. The traumatic experience I had the previous year motivated and frightened me at the same time. I was motivated to do my best, but felt too frightened that this would lead to another failure. After a week of waiting, the results were out. And again, He gave me more than what I've asked for. I passed the PAPAT (Professional Accountancy Program Admissions Test) and luckily made it to Top 5. (Thank you Sir Alajar for being such an excellent mentor! :) Same with Sir Sampaga who reviewed us days befores the exam. :) )
(c) Photo taken from the one who posted this in our JPIA group
These things He has given me, I lift up back to Him. And of course, this is my way of thanking my parents for everything they've sacrificed for me. Aside from having the self-fulfillment, these things meant more to me because these have made my parents happy and proud. They deserve these things more than I do. I love you, mom and dad. All of these is for you. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment