Monday, April 09, 2012

Uhhh, ehhh, hello? :*

MEH. I dunno why ayum doing this, but yeah, I just wanna make you feel special... and I want you to know that I am a PROUD GIRLFRIEND too! Because I have you. :( 

So... hello Mr. Marvin Carandang, happy 1/12versary (uhh, sayo galing yan diba? :P). :") I don't want this post to be so cheeeeeeessssssyyyyy and I just wanna make it brief. Sobrang nacoconscious kasi ako sa grammar pag ikaw kausap ko. :| =)) THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL. :( But meh, whatever, I love you. And I know you love me too. :*

Months ago, I blogged something 'bout myself not being romantically loved and how I actually set that matter aside. That post proves that I never really saw someone like you coming into my life and changing it in a blink of an eye. I remember telling myself how I don't want to believe in love anymore. I remember being so scared to become attached again because I know how vulnerable I can be in the process. I remember telling my friends that I don't wanna be involved in any serious relationship yet. I remember how I used to hold back for the fear of being hurt again. . . but you were just so consistent that you were able to make me fall through the efforts you've shown. You were so persistent that even though it annoyed me at first, you managed to make me feel special and loved again. (Sometimes I hate myself for being so easy to get, honestly. :| )

It has been too fast for us, don't you think? But now, I honestly don't care about it anymore. Love isn't being measured on how long two people take time to be officially together, anyway. And relationships last long not just because of a strong connection couples built before being committed to each other. I guess love is more of taking risks and not just waiting for a perfect time for everything. 

You've been asking me, ano bang nagustuhan ko sa'yo? Well, man, honestly? You're simply irresistible. No further explanation needed. And if you aren't satisfied yet with my answer, urghh, bahala ka na. :| :)) Hindi ko kasi alam paano ieexplain sayo yung mga bagay na nararamdaman nalang eh. And you know that I'm the kind of person who always runs out of words to say. :(

Anyway, thank you. For making me feel whole again. For being so patient to me especially when it comes to my immaturity and, well, my nerdy personality. Thank you for being an understanding and an open-minded boyfriend. Thanks for always being there. For making me feel so loved all the time. Pssssh. I LOVE YOU. :) And I want you to remember that. Don't ask me 'til when will I feel this way for you. What matters most is now. :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment