Monday, July 06, 2009

Just Another update

It has been almost a month since I last updated my blog. And wth? Nothing's really changed in my life. Except for the fact that my online life's different now. What I mean is that, I belong to a new group in ftalk now. And that was a group founded by me&era. I am no longer a part of FU, but I will never ever forget how this group changed my life. :) My colorful life started there, and I was just too lucky to be a part of it, even just for a month. In line with that, it is also quite obvious that the family we formed there was now slowly vanishing itself - The Cullens. I don't know why. But it seems like everything have changed, and that we all have our own lives now. Except for some of them that were still close to me, of course. Anyway, let's move on. What I'm going to talk about now is not really something important. I'm just here to talk and speak as much as I can and I'm just going to update my life.

Something new? Well, nothing really. School's quite fine, my social life's well, my connection with my parents is still stable, but love life? Errrrr. Never mind, I still don't have that. Haha. Let's drop that topic anyway.

Awhile ago, I scanned some pictures from the past. Well, finally, my scanner worked. But as I try to upload the pics on multiply, errrrrr. Wth. It always fails to upload the pics. So I guess I'd do it some other time. What I loved most in what I've done is that, it reminded me of those days when I never seemed to care. Those pictures, actually, made me realize how much has really changed in my life. Physically, mentally, socially, and the way I really was is different from who I am now. Years have really passed, and time is really capable of changing things, from the way you looked before, to the way you think, and the way you feel.

Hey hey. Since this is really a random post, I'd love to add something. Some details about the person I was talking about in my 2nd and 3rd entry here.Well, nothing much to say, but I would just like to share to you something about that person. After 4 years of being stupid, after 4 years of being crazy, after 4 years of sticking to my past life, after 4 years of holding on, after 4 years of pain and martyrdom, now I can say that I HAVE REALLY MANAGED TO MOVE ON and ACCEPT everything. Now my mind is clear, and my heart is free. I realized that I really had enough already, that it would be too much if I'm still going to pursue the feeling i had for him - because he is not the same person I once knew. (yet I can still say that he's the same old liar) I have learned to accept the changes the occured, and the closure I needed before is not what I really need, for a fact. I've cried a lot of tears, I've wasted a lot of time. But I swear that it would never happen again for the same d*mn person. I don't need a man like him, no, not this time anymore. :)

So well, there. I guess I have to end my update here. I've got a lot of things to do. :))







0 comments:

Post a Comment