Monday, August 27, 2012

Late Monday Morning Thoughts


You are my lover and my sweetest man
Acting weird around you is just so much fun.
No one has ever made me feel this way
So I'm not letting go, I'm here to stay.

What's up with these words that seem to rhyme?
Oh I don't know baby, they just popped on my mind.
I guess I just simply wanted to let you know
That I'm thinking of you and I'm missing you so.

PS This is really a random post and I didn't actually intend to write a very short "poem" or whatever. So yeah. Good morning! :)  

4 comments:

  1. Very romantic. You are indeed in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute ans sweet ^_^

    its nice to know there is someone to cheer you up when you wake up in the morning ^_^

    Furita


    chichi-pompous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..that was sucha lovely post!:)

    ReplyDelete