Saturday, February 11, 2012

✔ Reality Check: Yes, I'm Feeling Great Again ;)

"How others see you is not important. How you see yourself means everything."

Hello to this little girl in the picture, who was fin'lly able to grow up. :) 

Well... I've been thinking about things lately, and it quite surprised me how fast time could pass by. It's also quite surprising to realize how I was able to feel so great again, after feeling so down. Reality check: I'm finally feeling better and whole again. And I owe this to those people who has always been here for me, to those who never failed to make me feel special. :) 

I have recovered. And this I have known last night, after a bonding/drinking session with some of my HS friends. I used to be a sober about things when I'm drunk/tipsy/whatever. Yet I was surprised myself to find out that I'm done being that little girl. I've grown up. I no longer feel the longing, the pain, the bitterness, whatever you may call it. All I can notice is this great feeling which I don't know how to describe. Hahaha! Well, anyway, don't you feel happy for me? I'm a living proof of someone who has been abandoned with no choice, yet after a few months, was able to redeem myself. Guess it's a matter of perspective, and making the right choices.

Let's all keep this optimism going! Negativity would lead us nowhere. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment