Monday, November 09, 2015

Marshall is to Lily; Marv is to Euni

Braced myself for the goodbye
'cause that's all I've ever known
Then you took me by surprise
You said, "I'll never leave you alone"
Mine, Taylor Swift


To the person who restored my faith in everything I never thought I'd believe in again, to the person who I actually never expected I'd fall hardly in love with, to the person who managed to make me feel whole, adored, and well-appreciated, to the person who could deal with me through my best and my worst, to the person who has always been more passionate about the things I've been wanting to do and the person I've been dying to become, to the person who has seen me through all my strengths, pretensions, and weaknesses: I could never thank you enough for standing by my side and for always choosing to stay. Together we'll face our monsters, fears, and Octobers. I love you, my favarrite eunimouse hunter. :*  

P.S. Happy 3 and 2/3 ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment