Saturday, November 14, 2009

my own fairy tale (:

haha. just updating my blog here. ((: so, what's the title all about? well, nothing in particular, really. i just entitled this entry as "my own fairy tale" because i feel like it. and since this is my blog, i consider things here as tiny bits of chapters in my own fairy tale. gaaawd. whatever. my mind's in a jam. ((:

so what's with the update? i don't feel like blabbing about something in particular, but i just feel like typing about random things. whatever comes in my mind, my fingers encode it. and when i run out of words and ideas, well basically, i would end this. ((:

so there. as you can notice, i've just had a new blog skin, a new profile pic and description, and a new bg music. what's with it? nothing really. i just feel like my blog need a change. so am i. ((:

oh well, the song may sound so mushy, but i think it's the best song to fit in my blog today. idk why. it came from the soundtrack of enchanted, and it is entitled "so close". it's a good song, i should say. haha. and it makes my blog page appear more like a fairy tale. :p

so much for the randomness. i really don't feel well. o.O

0 comments:

Post a Comment