Sunday, November 15, 2009

nakakamiss magka - =))

haha. lol. so what's with this update? read along. ((:

Today's our PTC. And I'm really quite nervous for my grades. I know that it would be much lower than what I've had during the 1st quarter, so I'm fastening my seat belt for that. So basically, from 93, I got 92 in my regular Math, which is 1.5 units, the other 0.5 goes to elective (I guess. ((: ). From 94, my grade in Elective Mathematics has gone down to 84. And swear, that hurts a lot. o.O Physics, from 88 to 87. Pssh. It could have been better if my grade in Mathematics had not really gone down. The rest of the subjects? I got 1 point higher. And my Makabayan grade remained as it was, 90. All in all, my general average from 89.42 went down to 89.03. Well, still a big UH-OH for me. But then again, It's fine. ((:

Why is it fine? Oh here. Haha. My mom&I went to the mall to shop a pair of sandals for me. Well, supposed to be, only A PAIR. But guess what? I was able to please her, and she bought me 2 pairs. ((: I love it, really. :D And then, we went shopping for a blouse. Again, I only intended to buy only 1. But since my mom's feeling kind, she was able to buy me 2. ((: The other things we bought are those that are for grooming products. Haha. And it just feels so good shopping with my mom. ((: I wonder when could we do it again. LOL.

And. I'd also like to share a funny thing here. Haha. Well, at least for me, it sounds funny. ((: We were on our way towards the mall's exit when I saw a big teddy bear. I like bears, and stuffed toys, FYI. haha. So there. You know what popped on my mind? "NAKAKAMISS MGKA-BOYFRIEND." Haha. The thought of having that on my mind sounds really ridiculous. ((: It has been 2 years since I last had a BF, and that thing only passed through my mind now. And take note, just because I've seen a big teddy bear. ((:

Oh anyway, so much for my talkative hands. Haha. I guess I'll end this here. I have to turn this PC off since i promised my mom that I'd work hard this quarter. Yeah, I will really do. Inspire me, 'kay? ((:

0 comments:

Post a Comment